Thailand: a must visit place for traditional and modern view
We all love to travel a lot as it makes us learn new things and we come to know about different cultures and tradition of various countries. There are many countries in the world which are amongst beautiful places and people love to visit them again. Thailand is one of the famous tourist spots which have grabbed popularity in Southeast Asia making it most popular travel destination. In this series of must visit category Thailand is the name which most of the people across the globe wish to visit. There travelling completes when they visit following tourist spots while their visit to this place which has arrays of lush landscapes, attractive coastlines enriched with blue lagoons and beautiful beaches. While planning to visit Thailand don’t forget to go to following places-
- Railay– it’s one of the most visited places by the nature lover who love to visit this place through the boat. It is famous amongst the rock climbers as the named place attracts people due to its peaceful atmosphere and easy access. There are landscaped gardens and bungalow resorts to take care of tourists worldwide. Most of the constructions hide in the trees, thus providing a true scenic view which can glue the visitor to Railay or Raj Leh.
- Chiang Mai- if hill tribes, lush landscape and outdoor adventure are what you are looking at then, Chiang Mai city of Thailand is what you should must visit. It is surrounded by mountains and qualifies for the first choice amongst the backpackers. Another worth mentioning attraction of the place is the combination of modern and historic Thai architecture. There are dozens of Buddhist temples which present a mesmerizing view, leaving a long lasting effect on the visitors mind. The famous Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep is one of the famous temples which a globetrotter can see there during his visit.
- Bangkok-capital of Thailand, Bangkok is the largest city with its ancient temples, magnificent palaces, high rise buildings, sparkling night clubs and busy markets and streets. You will see canals, flowering plants and green spaces an excellent place for enjoying the natural beauty. If you are looking for cheap markets for your shopping then don’t forget to visit tourist street at Khao San Road, which will meet your shopping needs along with enjoyable nightlife. While visiting Bangkok, tourists should not forget to visit famous and sacred Wat Phra Kaew temple which has Emerald Buddha which is a treat to an eye.
- Islands in Thailand- one of the most beautiful beaches is present in Thailand, which serves as an excellent place for picnics and get together. Phuket is the most developed island which has attracted globetrotters from across the globe.
- Kanchanaburi- All loaded with beautiful scenery, national parks and waterfalls Kanchanaburi is amongst the crowd puller from around the world.Apart from National parks and waterfalls the place is a must-visit because of its war cemeteries and museums.